Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Get to know about me❤️

Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Hey, lovelies 😍 We are starting a new series. The purpose of this new series is to answer all the questions you may have about me. This series is just like kind of chilling session. In a world where you are always looking for something, this is an attempt to keep you a little happier as one of you. In which you can expect fun, interaction and bond between us. So please do support us.

If you want to know about me, please do read this post. If you have any questions you want to ask me please leave a message on my Instagram or on Facebook. I will try to answer your questions and post them with your names and screenshots. 

Now let's get into it! 


Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Q:  Where were you born?

A: In Chennai 


Q: How old are you?

A: I'm 20 years old 


Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Q: When is your birthday?🎉

A: Feb 4 


Q: What is your favorite food? 

A: Chicken fried rice


Q: What is your favorite drink?

A: Chocolate milkshake 


Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Q: What is your favorite color? 

A: Lavender color 💜


Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Q: What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 🍨 

A: To be honest I don't like eating ice cream.  Maybe if I want to eat I just prefer the chocolate flavor. 


Q: Do you have any brother or sister? How many? 

A: I have one elder brother


Q: Do you have pets? 🐶🐱

A: I don’t know if you will believe it. I was so scared of the dog & cat. I  don't have pets.


Get to know me ! Learnzoid

Q: What is your favorite day in the week?

A: It's always Sunday because I can sleep peacefully on that day.

@Learnzoid   Click here to ask me your questions on facebook 

@_learnzoid_Click here to ask me your questions on Instagram

To View all post Home page

Post a Comment

0 Comments